Friday, 9 September 2005

Roar Roar's Top 10 Bishonens

ok... taking the cue from moo moo...
though having just a top 10 is very hard, since I feel like putting a lot of them in the list... so after racking my brains like crazy, managed to get my top 10 favorites... beware! i rant alot...

Roar Roar's Top 10 Bishonens

1) Sanji (One Piece) - he is my MOM (Man of the Moment)... blond, a great cook and likes to call himself a ladies' man... though he virtually flings himself at every female he sees, he not all for show since he really does take extra tlc with the ladies and are more sensitive to their needs... he ALSO has the most terrific set of kicking legs in anime history... at least, in my opinion... his dream, to find the ALL BLUE...

2) Sohma Kyo (Furuba) - cursed with the evil spirit of the cat from the jyunishi story, he had a somewhat unhappy past until he met tohru... my latest obsession after sanji... anyone who's up to date with furuba will know how much he has matured... I'm so hyped to know what’s gonna happen between him and tohru...

3) Umeda Hokuto (HanaKimi) - blond, handsome and very gay... school doctor in Osaka High School... he's very funny, one of the reason why the whole hanakimi story is hilarious to start with... though he always seems like he's in a bad mood, he actually cares a lot for the story prodigy, Mizuki, and is always helping to cover her tracks whenever her secret (she disguised herself to go into the all-boy's Osaka High) is in danger of being exposed... he could just be doing it because he thinks it's fun...

4) Genjou Sanzo (Saiyuki) - blond, bad attitude, cigarette-smoking monk... this guy, is always in a bad mood... I've never really seen him smile before... of course, he's also going on a “troublesome” (his words) journey to the west...

5) Zechs Merquise (GW) - blond, long-haired pilot of the MS tallgeese... he's voiced by my favorite seiyuu Koyasu Takehito...

6) Rukawa Kaede (Slam Dunk) - the only one whom I have in common with moo moo... notice I like those moody, bad attitude but still nonetheless cool type... plus, he's a basketball all-rounder...

7) Takahashi Ryosuke (Initial D) - leader of the Akagi Red Suns, he drives a white Mazda RX-7... though he was also defeated by takumi, he not only took it as a professional, he even recruited him into his project D team... his dream; to set course records all over japan and then step down from the racing world... wahh...

8) Nuriko (FY) - he was my guy when I first started reading manga... another gay (yah, I sorta like these characters too), he was the first character that made me cry when he was killed at the end of book #8… see! I still remembered!!

9) Sieg Hart (Rave) - another dead person, though he wasn't killed... he stayed back when he, Elie and Haru went back in time to find out more about Elie's past... he protected the "grave" of Resha Valentine... truly... this guy is a romantic...

10) Tsukishiro Yukito/Yue (CCS) - I can't choose then, and I can't choose now... I like the both of them... Yukito is sweet and considerate... Yue is cool, but secretly cares for Sakura-tachi...

To prove my obsession with blonds, 4 out of my top 10 are blonds... mwahahaha... next time, I'll list out all the characters that I love who are blonds...

No comments: