Saturday, 8 October 2005

why moo moo will always be the ultimate 损友...

that's cos she goes to sunshine plaza... walks and see the GSD petit studio at The Anime House, mms RR with the pictures she takes, and in the process of 损-ing RR, tempts herself to buy the whole set too...

i haven't had time to take with my digicam, but i shall leave the job over to moo moo to do so... heehee... moo moo bought the whole set, 5 of them, plus 3 variants... rey is so kawaii!! kira too!!!!

see lah... i shouldn't be getting this so soon lor... moo moo... all ur 损-ing.... must wait for my payday kk... 2 more weeks....

i don't have the space to put them up on my shelves, BUT i've already asked my dad to help me makes the stands... gonna do it together with him... heehee... could probably put even more with the new stands...

friday kopitiam report in the next entry...

No comments: