Tuesday, 1 November 2005

thanks birdy for your herbal tea

meow.... i'm finally blogging again...



i wanna thank birdy for brewing herbal tea for me today after i told her i got a bad sore throat. i am so touched.... after not being able to talk properly so many days, finally got a kind soul make herbal tea for me...



and wat did i do to get this silly sore throat a few days before exams? hmmm... i stayed over in school for two nites to complete my web tech project... quite a stressful two nites indeed... so stress to the extend that i lack of sleep and got eye infection....



had to ask my fren to drive me home 3am in the morning to get my glasses so that i can continue to work on the project...and the very next day after the project due, i cannot talk liao....



seriously, life of a student is not easy... for example, the web tech project, not only had to make the technical stuff work, still muz handle the human part(i am talking abt group members)... sigh so much problem... very tiring... then after project, muz act like nothing happen like dat.... very fake.... muz wear mask everyday...



anyway the project finish liao, no point talking abt it... muz concentrate on exams.... got a paper on wednesday.. too little time to study, but trying to do my best... =( stress stress stress

No comments: