it was a true test of restrain, especially with the two members' sales in Feb and Mar tempting me like mad.
- Kin-iro no Koruda 金色琴弦 #15
- Vampire Knight 吸血鬼骑士 #12
- Oresama Teacher 王样老师 #08
- One Piece Data book -Green-
- K-ON! #04
- Shin Prince of Tennis 新网球王子 #04
- Hoshi wo Utau 星歌恋曲 #09
- Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru 无法挣脱的背叛 #03-08 (Kino didn't even bring in this after the last time i saw it at the Bugis branch.)
- Shitsuji-sama no Oki ni Iri 学园管家 #01-08
- Vassalord 血咒圣痕 #01-04
- Hetalia 义呆利 #01-03
- Chotto Edo Made 江户梦时代 #01-04
- Clover #01-04
- RG Veda #01-10
- Kyou Kara Maoh 今天开始做魔王 #01-10
- Saiyuki 最游记 #01-09
Migawari Hakushaku 替身伯爵 #07-08
Norwegian Wood 挪威的森林 by Haruki Murakami
if i can find everything on this list, i would be lugging back close to 50 books. but that's still a very big IF, since it would be harder to look for older series like Clover and RG Veda (my two missing CLAMP series).
even now, i'm checking the Tongli website for new releases every day and browsing for potential manga and light novels i might be interested in bringing back from Taipei.
plus, this will be my first time visiting the Animate flagship store at Ximending. while i don't expect them to be as well stocked as the Japan stores, the thought of going through each floor level is exciting nonetheless!
and my sister wonders why i don't wanna share luggage with her.